- Carraro, C., and E. De Cian (2013), “Factor-augmenting technical change in climate models: an empirical assessment”, Environmental Modelling and Assessment, February 2013, Volume 18, Issue 1, pp 13-26. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10666-012-9319-1
- Bosetti V., C. Carraro, E. De Cian, E. Massetti and M. Tavoni (2013), ‘Incentives and Stability of International Climate Coalitions: an Integrated Assessment”, forthcoming in Energy Policy.
- Bosello, F., Carraro, C. and E. De Cian (2013), “Adaptation Can Help Mitigation: An Integrated Approach to Post-2012 Climate Policy”, Environment and Resource Economics, volume 18, issue 03, pp. 270-290. Also CEPR Discussion Paper 8909. And re-published in Climate Change and the World Economy, edited by David I. Stern and Frank Jotzo, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, 2014
- Carraro, C., De Cian, E. and M. Tavoni (2013), “Human capital formation and global warming mitigation: evidence from an integrated assessment model”, Department of Economics, University of Venice, WP 30.09. Also FEEM WP 2012.18 and CEPR Discussion Paper No. 8919. Submitted to Environmental Modeling and Assessment. http://ideas.repec.org/p/ces/ceswps/_2874.html
- Carraro C. and E. Massetti(2013), “International Climate Treaties and Coalition Building”, forthcoming in J. Shogren (ed.) Encyclopedia of Energy, Natural Resource and Environmental Economics, Elsevier.
- Bosello F., C. Carraro, E. De Cian (2013), “Market and Policy Driven Adaptation to Climate Change”, forthcoming in Lomborg, B. (ed.), Smart Solutions to Climate Change, New Edition, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
Carraro, C., Campagnolo, L., Eboli, F., Giove, S., Lanzi, E., Parrado, R., Pinar, M., Portale, E. (2013), “The FEEM Sustainability Index: An Integrated Tool for Sustainability Assessment” in M. G. Erechtchoukova et al. (eds.), Sustainability Appraisal: Quantitative Methods and Mathematical Techniques for Environmental Performance Evaluation, EcoProduction, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-32081-1_2, Springer-Verlag, Berlin. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-32081-1_2
Carraro, C. (2013), “International Environmental Cooperation”, Handbook of Sustainable Development, edited by Giles Atkinson, Simon Dietz, Matthew Agarwala and Eric Neumayer, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham.
- Campagnolo, L., Carraro, C., Davide, M., Eboli, F., Lanzi, E., Parrado R. (2013) “Can Climate Policy Enhance Sustainability?”, FEEM WP 2013.01, Milan. http://www.feem.it/getpage.aspx?id=5307&sez=Publications&padre=73
- Bosello F., Campagnolo L., Carraro, C., Eboli, F., Parrado, R. and E. Portale (2013), “Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target”, FEEM WP 2013.28, Milan. http://www.feem.it/getpage.aspx?id=5447&sez=Publications&padre=73
C. Carraro, M. Tavoni, T. Longden and G. Marangoni (2013), “The Optimal Energy Mix in Power Generation and the Contribution from Natural Gas in Reducing Carbon Emissions to 2030 and Beyond”, FEEM WP 2013.86, Milan, CEPR DP 9715, London, and CESifo WP 4432, Munich. http://www.feem.it/getpage.aspx?id=5840&sez=Publications&padre=73
C. Carraro, Marinella Davide, Valeria Barbi, Giacomo Marangoni (2013) “Science advancements, policy immobility: the two faces of climate (in)action”, forthcoming in Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment.
- Carraro, C. and M. Ferranna (2012), ‘International Climate Agreements with Optimal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies’, mimeo.
- Carraro C., T. Longden, G. Marangoni, M. Tavoni “Carbon pricing and the role of natural gas in EU climate policy”, Vox, 27 November 2013